22. juuli 2006

what the f*ck is wtf?


[tatclass] YOU ALL SUCK D*CK
[tatclass] er.
[tatclass] hi.
[andy\code] A common typo.
[tatclass] the keys are like right next to each other.


[David] Yay I get laid today! Been a month.... needing it by now
[Sony] ...........
[Sony] TMI TMI TMI
[David] Only a few hundred pounds but its better than nothing
[Malpine] Thanks for the info
[David] eh?
[David] damn i meant PAID
[David] I get PAID today
[David] dammit


[Warmonger] my phone is always off in fact
[AstralSin] my grandma would kick my ass if i didnt answer every once in a while
[AstralSin] and of course, there's always the slim hope that a girl will call
[AstralSin] but they never do
[AstralSin] other than my grandma, but thats not the same
[Warmonger] someone else's grandma maybe
[AstralSin] ew


[ib4uunderground] d-_-b
[bonynomore] how u make that inverted b?
[bonynomore] wait
[bonynomore] never mind


[digignome] Real life should have a f*cking search function, or something.
[digignome] I need my socks.


[asphy] if you could torrent hardware it would be awesome
[doitle] If we disregard logic, we can do all kinds of fun things!


...

bash

0 kommentaari: